Availability: Royal Huahine
Bungalow, Garden AreaMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Bungalow, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Bungalow, OverwaterMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Bungalow, Lagoon ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
This Huahine resort is by the ocean, nestled on a private white sand beach and within easy reach of area attractions such as Eden Park, Huahine Bay, and Maroe Bay.
Catch some rays on Royal Huahine's private white sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Royal Huahine Amenities
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or kick back in the shade with complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. At Royal Huahine, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and kayaking.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar and a poolside bar. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool and a garden.
Royal Huahine has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- LCD TV
A complimentary breakfast is offered. An additional cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily (subject to charges).
Le Arii - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Beach Bar - This beachfront restaurant serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Manea Spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body scrubs, and body treatments.
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Royal Huahine Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:The Te Tiare Beach Resort is reached by a 35 minute flight from Tahiti’s Faa’a International airport. Transfers can be arranged from the airport to take you to the hotel.For more information, guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 16000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 22000
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XPF 500 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: XPF 500 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 3955 per person (one way)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.