Book your room at Hatun Wasi Hostel
Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hostel in Huaraz with bar/lounge and coffee shop/café
Situated in Huaraz, this hostel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Huaraz Plaza de Armas and Huaraz Cathedral. Huascaran National Park is 17.6 mi (28.3 km) away.
A bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a rooftop terrace are available at this hostel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a business center, meeting rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 20 individually decorated rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and room service. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find down comforters and free local calls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hostel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Huaraz hostel also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 100 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours).
Hatun Wasi Hostel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2002
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shared/communal kitchen
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at Noon
Minimum check-in age is 15
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Pets allowed (no fees)
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.