Please enter your travel dates.
Art Deco hotel in Huningue with 2 restaurants
Situated in Huningue, this hotel is close to Dreilaendereck, Messeturm Basel, and Stuecki Shopping Center Basel. Also nearby are Novartis Headquarters and Sankt Johanns-Park.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hôtel Tivoli features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and multilingual staff.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes; rooms also include desks and complimentary newspapers.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 753 square feet (70 square meters) include banquet facilities. This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours).
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free outdoor parking
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1933
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 753
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 70
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Flat-panel TV
- Standard TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free movie channels
- Individually decorated
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
La Brasserie du Tivoli - This brasserie serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Closed Sunday and Saturday.
Philippe Schneider - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Closed Sunday and Saturday.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 9 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.