Availability: Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Hunt Valley hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the business district, this hotel is close to Oregon Ridge Nature Center. Area attractions also include Pine Ridge Golf Course and Fire Museum of Maryland.
Recreational amenities at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley include an indoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include an area shuttle and a shopping center shuttle.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley provides a spa tub and a fitness center. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Event facilities measure 465 square feet (43 square meters). An area shuttle within 3 mi and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and a complimentary grocery shopping service can be provided. Onsite self parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 141
- Number of floors - 6
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 43
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 2009
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 465
- Free self parking
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 150
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 75 per stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per day
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.