Availability: Comfort Inn
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Smoking, Second FloorMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Second FloorMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Second FloorMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking, Second FloorMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Ground FloorMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Ground FloorMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Huntsville eco-friendly hotel with free self parking
Situated near the beach in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Huntsville Civic Center Algonquin Theater. Area attractions also include Hidden Valley Highlands and Arrowhead Provincial Park.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Comfort Inn provides a computer station, free self parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Comfort Inn Amenities
Comfort Inn features coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and RV/bus/truck parking. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Computer station
- RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 73
- Year Built 1989
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Sofa bed size
- Free Wi-Fi
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Comfort Inn Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.