Book your room at Van der Valk Hotel Hardegarijp - Leeuwarden
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in Hurdegaryp, this hotel is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Aqua Zoo Friesland and within 9 mi (15 km) of Het Princessehof and Cambuur Stadium. Grote Kerk and Fries Museum are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in the lobby, meeting rooms, and a computer station are onsite.
All 32 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and balconies. Cable TV, room service, and safes are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Van der Valk Hotel Hardegarijp - Leeuwarden
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Van der Valk Hotel Hardegarijp - Leeuwarden is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (meters) - 105
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1957
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after midnight.
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.