Please enter your travel dates.
El Gouna sustainable boutique hotel at the marina
Situated near the beach in El Gouna, directly on the Abu Tig Marina boardwalk, this green/sustainable hotel is on the trendiest Red Sea Marina.
In addition to a restaurant, Captain's Inn features a marina. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
Some guest rooms enjoy Marina views, others courtyard tranquility. Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature balconies, air conditioning, and safes.
Captain's Inn is located on the trendy Abu Tig marina. The hotel offers an intimate atmosphere in picturesque surroundings with modern, yet comfortable accommodation and amenities. The hotel offers a restaurant famous for its steaks and grilled meats or fish. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning at the restaurant buffet. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This green/sustainable hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 5 km and a round trip airport shuttle (available on request). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Hair salon
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Parking nearby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 3
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Beauty services
- Computer rental
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Handheld showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM. Captain's Steakhouse - Overlooking the marina. The specialty Captain’s Steakhouse is located on the marina promenade, one of the most enviable settings in El Gouna. The Steakhouse serves a full American breakfast buffet with indoor and outdoor seating. In the evening, the restaurant is transformed into an intimate dining area serving an a la carte menu featuring mouth-watering steaks served on sizzling platters. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar in the evening.
Captain's Inn is a watersport favorites due to its close location to the kitesurfing, windsurfing and diving centers. Captain’s Inn guests can enjoy the best of the Red Sea with free access to the Marina Beach Club located on the northern side of the marina. Guest also have a free access to a nearby swimming pool. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Banana boat nearby
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 80
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 40 (from 3 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 13 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 13 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Star - Four, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.