Book your room at Hilton Hurghada Resort
Queen Hilton GuestroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Twin Hilton GuestroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Twin Guestroom PlusMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Twin Hilton DeluxeMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Queen Hilton DeluxeMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Queen Hilton Delux PlusMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin Hilton Deluxe PlusMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Diplomatic SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Corner SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Queen Hilton Deluxe GardenMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Queen Hilton Guestroom PlusMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Waterfront hotel with a fitness center
This Hurghada hotel is on the beach, 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from New Marina, and within 32 mi (52 km) of El Gouna Beach and Safaga Dock. Tobia Arbaa Dive Site and Ras Abu Soma Dive Site are also within 32 mi (52 km).
At Hilton Hurghada Resort, hit the beach, dine onsite at the restaurant, or spend the day at a marina.
All 401 rooms provide conveniences like sofa beds and coffee makers, plus WiFi and balconies. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, wired Internet, and satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Guests can book rooms at Hilton Hurghada Resort for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
At your hotel
Hilton Hurghada Resort offers both all-inclusive room rates and room-only rates. All-inclusive rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Hilton Hurghada Resort features a marina and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
This 5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms. This all-inclusive hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Marina on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 401
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tennis on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Year Built 1993
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 25 USD per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( 25 USD per 24 hours surcharge )
In your room
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Hilton Hurghada Resort has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hilton Hurghada Resort
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 91.00
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 90
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 45 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 6 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: USD 25 per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 30
- Late check-out fee: USD 30
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- A facilities fee includes use of:
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.