Book your room at Hilton Hurghada Resort
Twin Hilton GuestroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Twin Guestroom PlusMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Queen Hilton DeluxeMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin Hilton DeluxeMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin Hilton Deluxe PlusMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Diplomatic SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Corner SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Queen Hilton Delux PlusMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Queen Hilton GuestroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Queen Hilton Deluxe GardenMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Queen Hilton Guestroom PlusMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Waterfront hotel with a fitness center
Located on the beach, this hotel is in Hurghada, within the vicinity of New Marina.
At Hilton Hurghada Resort, hit the beach, dine onsite at the restaurant, or spend the day at a marina.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Hurghada Resort
Guests can book rooms at Hilton Hurghada Resort for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
At your hotel
Hilton Hurghada Resort offers both all-inclusive room rates and room-only rates. All-inclusive rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Hilton Hurghada Resort features a marina and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
This 5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms. This all-inclusive hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Marina on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 401
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Tennis on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Year Built 1993
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 25 USD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( 25 USD /24 hours surcharge )
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Hilton Hurghada Resort has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hilton Hurghada Resort
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 91.00
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 90
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 45 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 6 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: USD 25 per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 30
- Late check-out fee: USD 30
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- A facilities fee includes use of:
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Book a stay in a Half Board rate plan and receive dinner and breakfast for each night of stay per registered adult.
Must book a Half Board rate plan to qualify. Not valid with any other offer. Gratuity may not be included. Offer subject to availability. Restrictions may apply.