Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
5-star resort with pools, private beach, and full-service spa
Paradise at the shore
This luxurious El Gouna resort is in the middle of the Golf Course and overlooks the lagoons, pools, lush gardens and championship golf, within easy reach of El Gouna Beach.
Spend the day relaxing at Steigenberger Golf Resort El Gouna's private beach, practicing your swing on the golf course, or pampering yourself at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 3
Balconies with views
Ranging from 54 sqm to 128 sqm, including terrace or balcony, these rooms, suites and apartments exude an atmosphere of elegance and space.The rooms are equipped with amenities you would expect
Step outside to unwind on the man-made beach. You'll be playing in the surf in no time with a free ride on the resort's complimentary beach shuttle. Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers (chaise longues) for a relaxing day at the beach. Summer fun is a breeze at Steigenberger Golf Resort El Gouna, where you can play a round of golf at the USPGA championship golf course, cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, and enjoy a treatment at the full-service Angsana Spa.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 4 bars/lounges, a beach bar, and a poolside bar. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This luxury resort also offers a complimentary children's club, a children's pool, and a health club. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Steigenberger Golf Resort El Gouna has designated areas for smoking. The resort also offers a board room and a meeting room to organize meetings or banquet. It’s not only the 18-hole golf course that attracts the guests, but also the unique hotel-lagoon, the amazing underwater world for divers, and the sun that shines all-year-round.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Beach towels
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 990
- One meeting/conference room
- Beach bar
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 92
- Golf course on site
- Snack bar/deli
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wedding services
- On private beach
- Total number of rooms - 268
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Poolside bar
- Coffee shop or café
- Swimming pool - children's
- Internet point
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1999
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Beach umbrellas
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free secure outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Bathroom phone
- Direct-dial phone
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom scale
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Water view
- Garden view
- Pool view
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Fairways - Overlooking the golf course and pool, this buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
La Rotisserie - Overlooking the golf course, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Lagoon Terrace - This poolside bar specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, light fare, and drinks. A children's menu is available.
Par 19 with Terrace - This rooftop bar serves drinks only.
Lobby Bar - This lobby lounge serves drinks only.
24-hour room service is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole USPGA championship golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including a private beach at the lagoon and a health club. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility which are free of charge for the hotel's guests. A free shuttle boat gives access to the hotel's private beach on the Zeytouna island where watersports activities are offered.
Diving and snorkeling trips can be booked directly in the hotel at the diving center desk.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Beach volleyball on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Kite-surfing on site
Angsana Spa has 8 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. This garden view spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic treatments. Visitors of this spa can round out their time of relaxation with a trip to the boutique.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Spa boutique
- Garden view from spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 145
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 82.5 (from 3 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 13 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 13 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 13 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per room (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Star - Five, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.