Availability: Hotel Dann Combeima
Room (Room of house)
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Ibague eco-friendly hotel with a conference center
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Tolima Theater, Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, and Tolima Art Museum. Also nearby are Manuel Murillo Toro Stadium and Jardin Botanico San Jorge.
Recreational amenities at Hotel Dann Combeima include a waterslide and a fitness center. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Dann Combeima Amenities
Hotel Dann Combeima features a waterslide and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of technology support staff, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Event facilities measuring 350 square feet (33 square meters) include a conference center. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel Dann Combeima is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Technology support staff
- Total number of rooms - 62
- One meeting/conference room
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 33
- Year Built 1993
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 350
- Conference center
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Parking garage, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Tony Romas - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a waterslide and a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the health club without adult supervision. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Dann Combeima Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Destination fee: COP 8120 per person, per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.