Book your room at Fiesta Hotel Cala Gració
Please enter your travel dates.
All-inclusive resort with 2 restaurants, in Sant Antoni de Portmany (Cala Gracio)
This all-inclusive resort is located in Sant Antoni de Portmany (Cala Gracio), close to the beach, Cala Gracio Beach, Calo des Moro Beach, and Punta Galera Beach. Also nearby are Sunset Strip and Passeig de ses Fonts.
Onsite meals and beverages are included in the room rate at Fiesta Hotel Cala Gració. The resort also features 2 restaurants and bars/lounges.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fiesta Hotel Cala Gració
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Food and beverages
- All buffet meals, snacks, and local beverages included
- Number or type of beverages limited at one or more venues
- Surcharges for bottled wine and bottled liquor
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- At your hotel
Fiesta Hotel Cala Gració is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This all-inclusive resort also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Fiesta Hotel Cala Gració has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free breakfast
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Medical assistance available
- Picnic area
- Year Built 1950
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Free outdoor parking
- In your room
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Cala Gracio - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Tanit - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Onsite dining venue #4 - This bar is located by the pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Boating nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Fiesta Hotel Cala Gració
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 6 per hour (rates may vary)
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in TUV Rheinland, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.