Availability: Blu Haze Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Munnar resort with 3 restaurants
Situated in Munnar, this resort is in the same area as Mount Carmel Church, Carmal Church, and St. Thomas Marthoma. Area attractions also include Carmelagiri Elephant Park and Eravikulam National Park.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Blu Haze Resort features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Blu Haze Resort Amenities
Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café.
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of restaurants - 3
- One meeting/conference room
Blu Haze Resort has 3 restaurants on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ayurvedic treatments
Blu Haze Resort Policies & Fees
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1500