Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly hotel with a bar/lounge, in Saint-Malo (Emerald Coast)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Saint-Malo (Emerald Coast), close to the beach, Espace Duguay-Trouin, St. Malo Citadelle, and St. Vincent Cathedral. Also nearby are Le Grand Large and Porte Saint Vincent.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Best Western Hotel Balmoral provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a rooftop terrace, and a 24-hour business center.
In addition to LCD televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and makeup/shaving mirrors.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 100 square feet (9 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 100
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 9
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- City view
- Window opens
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
Minimum guest age is 18
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through ECO - Encouraging Conservation in Oklahoma thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.