Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room ( PMR personne mobilité réduit)
- 1 double
- 1 double
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Hotel with a nearby private beach, in Saint-Malo (Emerald Coast)
This hotel is located in Saint-Malo (Emerald Coast), close to the beach, Grande Plage, Sillon Beach, and St. Malo Citadelle. Also nearby are St. Vincent Cathedral and Espace Duguay-Trouin.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Brit Hotel Le Surcouf provides an Internet point, a computer station, and tour/ticket assistance.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and desks, guestrooms feature complimentary bottled water along with hair dryers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Saint-Malo hotel has its very own private beach. Brit Hotel Le Surcouf features tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). 1 meeting rooms are available. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Brit Hotel Le Surcouf is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- One meeting/conference room
- Private beach nearby
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 1
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary bottled water
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Standard TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If planning to arrive after 7 PM, guests are requested to call the property to receive the access code and room number, using contact information in the confirmation received after booking via this website.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 9.50 and EUR 11 per person (approximately)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.