Availability: Brit Hotel Saint Malo - Le Transat
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel with a restaurant, in Saint-Malo (Emerald Coast)
This hotel is located in Saint-Malo (Emerald Coast), close to Grand Aquarium, Donald Winnicott Hospital Center, and Saint-Malo Hospital. Local attractions also include St. Malo Citadelle and St. Vincent Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Brit Hotel Saint Malo - Le Transat features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and complimentary bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Brit Hotel Saint Malo - Le Transat Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1291 square feet (120 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This Saint-Malo hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and express check-in. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1999
- Conference space size (feet) - 1291
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 120
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Soundproofed rooms
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Transat - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Brit Hotel Saint Malo - Le Transat Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.