Availability: Brit Hotel Saint Malo - Le Transat
Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- Single Occupancy
Hotel with a restaurant, in Saint-Malo (Emerald Coast)
This hotel is located in Saint-Malo (Emerald Coast), close to Grand Aquarium, St. Malo Citadelle, and St. Vincent Cathedral. Local attractions also include Solidor Tower and Espace Duguay-Trouin.
In addition to a restaurant, Brit Hotel Saint Malo - Le Transat features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Brit Hotel Saint Malo - Le Transat Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1291 square feet (120 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Saint-Malo hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and express check-in.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Banquet facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Express check-in
- Audiovisual equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Year Built 1999
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1291
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 120
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Soundproofed rooms
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Transat - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Brit Hotel Saint Malo - Le Transat Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 8 PM must contact this hotel in advance to arrange check-in. Contact information can be found on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.