Book your room at Hotel de la Plage
3-star hotel on the beach, near St. Malo Citadel
This Dinard hotel is in the city center and set on the beach within walking distance of L'Appel du Large Casino, Dinard Beach, and Dinard Marina. Also nearby are Prieure Beach and St. Malo Citadel.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
- Year Built 1892
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
The fine print for Hotel de la Plage
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.9 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.45 per night for guests aged 3-12 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.5 for adults and EUR 5.25 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per room
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 17 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.