Book your room at Mercure Rennes Centre Gare
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Double Room
Superior Double Room
Suite, 1 King Bed
4-star hotel in Rennes (Centre Ville) near Palais du Parlement
This hotel is located in Rennes (Centre Ville), close to Espace des Sciences, Palais du Parlement, and Thabor Botanic Gardens. Also nearby are Musee de Bretagne and Le Liberte.
Mercure Rennes Centre Gare provides a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, a conference center, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Rennes Centre Gare
- The Overview
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 6456 square feet (600 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Mercure Rennes Centre Gare is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 142
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Number of floors - 7
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6456
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 600
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Mercure Rennes Centre Gare
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.15 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8.00 and EUR 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.