Book your room at Premiere Classe Rennes Sud - Chantepie
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Triple with One Double Bed and One Extra Bed
- One Double and One Single Bed
Chantepie hotel with free parking
Situated near the boardwalk, this hotel is in the same area as Espace des Sciences, Thabor Botanic Gardens, and Palais du Parlement. Area attractions also include Musee de Bretagne and Le Liberte.
Premiere Classe Rennes Sud - Chantepie provides complimentary wireless Internet access, free parking, a garden, and multilingual staff.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Premiere Classe Rennes Sud - Chantepie
Premiere Classe Rennes Sud - Chantepie features multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Premiere Classe Rennes Sud - Chantepie is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In the room
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free movie channels
- Individually furnished
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bowling alley nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Running track/path on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Premiere Classe Rennes Sud - Chantepie
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are 6:30 AM - midday and 5 PM - 9 PM on weekdays and 7 AM - midday and 5 PM - 9 PM on weekends and holidays. Guests planning on arriving after hours can collect room keys from an automatic key dispenser. Guests arriving before/after front desk hours should send arrival time in the special requests section.
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.35 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 4.9 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.