Availability: Sheraton Incheon Hotel
Deluxe Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club Room, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star Art Deco hotel with 4 restaurants in Incheon (Songdo)
This luxury hotel is located in Incheon (Songdo), close to Songdo Convensia Convention Center, Songdo Central Park, and University of Incheon. Local attractions also include Incheon Landing Memorial Monument Hall.
In addition to 4 restaurants, Sheraton Incheon Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Incheon Hotel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Sheraton Incheon Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 17,222 square feet (1,600 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Sheraton Incheon Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 321
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 22
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Conference space size (meters) - 1,600
- Year Built 2009
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 17,222
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $22,000.00 KRW / per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $22,000.00 KRW / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
FEAST - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
BENE - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch.
MIYABI - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
YUE - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The Spa Hasta has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Sheraton Incheon Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: KRW 33880 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: KRW 22000 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): KRW 22000 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: KRW 22000 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: KRW 7000 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: KRW 4500 (one way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 60500 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.