Availability: Best Western Crossroads
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Art Deco hotel with a seasonal outdoor pool, in Indianapolis (East Indianapolis)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Indianapolis (East Indianapolis), near the airport, Pleasant Run Golf Course, and Mid-America Motorcycle Speedway. Area attractions also include Post Road Recreation Center and Great Times Fun Park.
Best Western Crossroads provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Crossroads Amenities
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Event facilities measuring 1600 square feet (144 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Best Western Crossroads is a smoke-free property.
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 144
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 1600
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Best Western Crossroads Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per stay (maximum USD 25.00 per stay)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.