Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Airport
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Indianapolis eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Indianapolis, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Rolls-Royce Heritage Trust and 8 Seconds Saloon. Area attractions also include Indianapolis Motor Speedway and NCAA Hall of Champions.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Airport features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with safes and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Airport Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Airport provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 3 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 151
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Airport Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.