Book your room at Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites
One Bedroom Suite, One King Bed
One King Bed, Non-Smoking
Deluxe Two Queens
One Bedroom Suite, One King Bed
Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking
One King Bed, Acc With Roll In Shower
Downtown Indianapolis hotel by State Capitol
By State Capitol
The State Capitol is across the street and the convention center is four blocks from this downtown Indianapolis high-rise hotel.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided in the lobby; a complimentary 24-hour business center and conference space are on site.
Guestrooms offer one king bed or two double beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), voice mail, large desks, and city views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites
- At your hotel
Hilton Indianapolis Hotel and Suites was renovated in December 2013, and is centrally located in downtown Indianapolis, across the street from the State Capitol, a half-block from Monument Circle, and four blocks from the Indianapolis Convention Center. Lucas Oil Stadium is less than a mile away.
A contemporary restaurant showcases regional fare for all meals, and an independently operated branch of McCormick & Schmick's seafood-specialty dining room is also on site.
Other hotel highlights include an indoor pool, a spa tub, and an extensive health club. Gentspa is on site, catering to men's hair and spa services; also open to women.
Business-friendly amenities include complimentary wired and wireless Internet access available in the lobby; a 24-hour business center, and 17 meeting facilities totaling 28,000 square feet.
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking garage
- Number of floors - 19
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 332
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2601
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 28,000
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Spa services on site
- Television in lobby
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
120 West Market - Casual dining. Contemporary and regional cuisine. Bar. All meals served.
McCormick & Schmick's - Independently operated branch of the seafood-specialty restaurant. Nationally known seafood restaurant located in lobby of the hotel. Daily lunch and dinner with full service bar.
The hotel offers room service 24 hours.
Gentspa features haircuts and styling for men and women. Manicures, pedicures, and a variety of massage and waxing services are available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)