Please enter your travel dates.
Contemporary hotel linked to Circle Centre shopping
This atrium-style high-rise is linked by enclosed skywalk to the Indiana Convention Center and Circle Centre shopping; the state capitol is 1 block away and Lucas Oil Stadium is a half-mile away.
Bird's eye views
The revolving Eagle's Nest restaurant atop the hotel provides spectacular city views. An indoor pool has a wall of windows for abundant natural light. The Hyatt Stay Fit Gym is open around the clock.
Hyatt Grand Beds
Spacious guestrooms feature Hyatt Grand Beds with ultra-comfortable mattresses and down blankets. Views are of the city skyline. Rooms also offer wireless and wired Internet access and iHome radios/docking stations.
Guests can access the Circle Centre mall and Indiana Convention Center via enclosed skywalks without ever having to step outside. Other popular attractions, such as Monument Circle, Conseco Fieldhouse, Lucas Oil Stadium, and White River State Park, are within a half-mile. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is just six miles away.
The revolving Eagle's Nest restaurant combines award-winning cuisine with sky-high views, while One South Restaurant serves American cuisine with an Italian flair for breakfast and lunch. A casual lounge is on the lobby level of the hotel, which was renovated in January 2012. For fitness and relaxation, the hotel offers an indoor pool, spa tub, 24-hour health club, and sauna. For business travelers, there's a 24-hour business center, 14 meeting rooms, and 35,000 square feet of meeting space.
Self-service kiosks for checking in for flights and printing boarding passes are located in the lobby. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 21
- Total number of rooms - 499
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 35,000
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3252
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Signature bedding
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Eagle's Nest - Revolving restaurant with panoramic city views. Located on 21st floor. Voted "Most Romantic Restaurant in Indianapolis." Gourmet steaks and seafood. Dinner highlights may include New York Strip, Herb-Crusted Prime Rib, Filet Mignon Stuffed with Crab Meat, and Steak Paired with Lobster. Extensive wine list. Dinner nightly. Reservations recommended.
Level One - Upscale lobby-level lounge with more than a dozen plasma TVs and a video wall. Signature martinis and classic cocktails. Savory bar menu, including Seared Ahi Tuna, Jumbo Onion Rings, Mini Meatball Subs, and Caesar Salad.
One South Restaurant - Treat your tastebuds to American cuisine with an Italian flair at One South. This bright, contemporary restaurant is built around serving healthy, fresh, and flavorful cuisine for breakfast and lunch. From the warm Paninis to the enhanced made-to-order pasta station, One South offers something for everyone.
The hotel features a large indoor pool with a spa tub. A wall of windows admits abundant natural light. The Hyatt Stay Fit Gym, open 24 hours, includes cardio machines with individual TV monitors, resistance equipment, free weights, exercise balls, and chilled towels.
Less than four blocks from the hotel, runners and walkers can access the historic Canal Path. Complimentary jogging maps are available at the concierge desk.
White River State Park, about a half-mile away, offers waterfront trails, bicycle rentals, picnic grounds, the Riverfront Promenade, and wide, grassy areas. The park is also home to the Indianapolis Zoo, the Indiana State Museum, the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art, and Victory Field, known as America's best minor-league ballpark.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Stay More, Save More - 2 Nights
Book a minimum 2-night stay in a "Stay More Save More 2NT" rate category February 26 - December 30, 2013 for travel February 26 - December 30, 2013, and receive a 15% discount at time of booking.
All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Valid for Thursday, Friday, or Saturday arrivals. Savings is based on the Hyatt Daily Rate for room type requested at time of booking. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Requires full prepayment and is non-refundable. No refunds for any unused portion of package. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice.
Shop Till You Drop
Book a stay in a "Shop Till You Drop" rate category and receive the following:
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2
- Daily valet parking
- $25 Simon gift card for Circle Centre Mall
- 1 PM late checkout
Stay More, Save More - 3 Nights
Book a minimum 3-night stay in a "Stay More Save More 3NT" rate category and receive a 20% discount at time of booking.
Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Requires full prepayment and is non-refundable. No refunds for any unused portion of package. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice.