Book your room at JW Marriott Indianapolis
Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
4-star hotel in Indianapolis near NCAA Hall of Champions
Situated in Indianapolis, this hotel is close to Indiana State Museum, NCAA Hall of Champions, and Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians. Also nearby are Lucas Oil Stadium and Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
At JW Marriott Indianapolis, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, iPod docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
JW Marriott Indianapolis
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, JW Marriott Indianapolis provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 103,005 square feet (9569 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
JW Marriott Indianapolis is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 32
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 1005
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 9569
- Number of meeting rooms - 54
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 103,005
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Year Built 2011
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $14.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $14.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Eat and drink
Osteria Pronto - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
High Velocity - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Tavern on the Plaza - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
TGI Fridays - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for JW Marriott Indianapolis
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per day
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Lights, Legends, and Lions Promotion
Book a stay in a "Lights Legends & Lions Package" rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- 2 tickets to IMAX Theater, zoo, White River Gardens, and NCAA Hall of Fame
- Daily breakfast for 2 in Osteria Pronto
Gardens and Galleries Promotion
Book a stay in a "Gardens & Galleries Package" rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- 2 tickets to the zoo, White River Gardens, Eiteljorg Museum, and Indiana State Museum
- Daily breakfast for 2 in Osteria Pronto