Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
- One King Bed
Hotel in Indianapolis near Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians
Situated in Indianapolis, this hotel is close to Indiana Convention Center, Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians, and NCAA Hall of Champions. Also nearby are Lucas Oil Stadium and Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott Indianapolis Downtown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, refrigerators, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).
Marriott Indianapolis Downtown features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 40000 square feet (3716 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Marriott Indianapolis Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 622
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 19
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 40000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3716
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 25
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Multi-line phone
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Premium bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Ergonomic chair
- iPod docking station
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Champions - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Circle City - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 for adults and USD 6.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per night
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: USD 39 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 39 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.