Book your room at Marriott Indianapolis Downtown
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Hotel in Indianapolis near Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians
Situated in Indianapolis, this hotel is close to Indiana Convention Center, Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians, and NCAA Hall of Champions. Also nearby are Lucas Oil Stadium and Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott Indianapolis Downtown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, refrigerators, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Indianapolis Downtown
At your hotel
Marriott Indianapolis Downtown features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities measuring 40000 square feet (3716 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Marriott Indianapolis Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 622
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Indoor pool
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 19
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 40000
- Conference space size (meters) - 3716
- Number of meeting rooms - 25
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access ( $14.95 USD / per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Champions - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Circle City - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Marriott Indianapolis Downtown
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 for adults and USD 6.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)