Book your room at Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Hotel with an indoor pool, in Carmel (Carmel - North Indianapolis)
This hotel is located in Carmel (Carmel - North Indianapolis), close to Waterpark at Monon Community Center, Center for the Performing Arts, and Booth Tarkington Civic Theatre. Also nearby are Carmel Depot Museum and Carmel Visitor Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. This Carmel hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Total number of rooms - 263
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1347
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 2008
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Designer toiletries
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Grille 39 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.