Availability: Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Deluxe Room (Club)Max Occupancy: 4 adults
Hotel with an indoor pool, in Carmel (Carmel - North Indianapolis)
This hotel is located in Carmel (Carmel - North Indianapolis), close to Waterpark at Monon Community Center, Center for the Performing Arts, and Booth Tarkington Civic Theatre. Local attractions also include Museum of Miniature Houses and Clay Terrace.
In addition to a restaurant, Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel Amenities
Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Technology support staff
- One meeting/conference room
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Total number of rooms - 263
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free self parking
- Secure parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1347
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Free parking
- Room service
- Year Built 2008
- 24-hour business center
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Designer toiletries
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Grille 39 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Swimming on site
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.