Book your room at The Westin Indianapolis
KING SUITEMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Indianapolis hotel with pool linked to the Stadium
Convention Center and Lucas Oil Stadium
This dramatically-designed downtown Indianapolis hotel is linked by skywalk to the Indiana Convention Center and the Circle Centre Mall. It is also liked to the Stadium.
Steakhouse and Indoor Pool
The Westin Indianapolis offers an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, a 24-hour business center, and views of the Indiana State Capitol. Shula's Steak House, the Westin's restaurant, serves certified Angus beef in an elegant setting honoring the great NFL coach.
All 575 guestrooms were renovated in January 2014, and feature Westin's signature Heavenly Beds and Heavenly Baths, as well as wired and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The 15-story Westin Indianapolis is a convention- and business-oriented hotel connected via skybridge to the Indiana Convention Center and Circle Centre Mall. The hotel features an indoor pool and spa tub and a 24-hour fitness facility. The top-ranked Shula's Steak House is also on site.
The hotel offers a 24 hours business center, 39,000 square feet meeting facilities and complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access.
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 39,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 23
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 15
- Total number of rooms - 575
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (13.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 11.95 USD per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( 11.95 USD per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Flat-panel TV
- Digital TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Rainfall showerhead
- Coffee/tea maker
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Shula's Steak House - Named after NFL coach Don Shula, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in certified custom-cuts of Black Angus beef, live Maine lobsters, and fresh fish, complemented by an extensive wine list. Private dining rooms available.
Starbucks - Coffee, breakfast pastries, sandwiches, and salads are served at this Starbucks located on the lobby level.
No Name Lounge - Serves light snacks and premium liquors and wines. Inside Shula's Steak House.
Breakfast served daily for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has an indoor pool, spa tub, and 24 hours fitness facilities. White River State Park, less than two miles away, offers paths for walking, hiking, biking, and in-line skating. The park's River Promenade and Central Canal are popular and picturesque. The park is also home to the Indianapolis Zoo, an IMAX theater, the NCAA Hall of Champions, the Indiana State Museum, the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art, White River Gardens, and the Congressional Medal of Honor Memorial.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at the hotel or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 11.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 11.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.