Availability: Château de la Bourdaisière
Standard Pavillon RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Luxury Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Montlouis-sur-Loire historic hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Montlouis-sur-Loire, this historic hotel is in the same area as Chateau de Nitray, Parc des Expositions de Tours, and Domaine Sylvain Gaudron. Area attractions also include Aquarium du Val de Loire and Stade de la Vallee du Cher.
In addition to a restaurant, Château de la Bourdaisière features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free self parking.
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary bottled water, hair dryers, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Château de la Bourdaisière Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3336 square feet (310 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This romantic hotel also offers an outdoor pool, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 2
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3336
- Free self parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 310
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Le Bar a tomates - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- In-room accessibility
Château de la Bourdaisière Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests planning to arrive after 11:30 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 13 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.