Please enter your travel dates.
Courcelles-de-Touraine hotel with a golf course
Situated in Courcelles-de-Touraine, this golf hotel is in the same region as Chateau de Langeais, Chateau du Petit-Perray, and Chateau de Villandry.
Recreational amenities at Chateau Des Sept Tours include a golf course and a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and espresso makers, guestrooms feature safes along with minibars and desks.
In addition to a golf course, Chateau Des Sept Tours features a spa tub and a seasonal outdoor pool. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This hotel offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1151 square feet (107 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Courcelles-de-Touraine hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 2
- Golf course on site
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1151
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 107
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Espresso maker
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Le Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Closed Monday. Some meals may not be served daily.
La Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch, light fare, and drinks. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Le 7 Bar - This bar serves drinks only. Closed Sunday and Monday.
Breakfast is available from room service.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golfing on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is from 3 PM until 11 PM. Guests expecting to arrive after 11 PM are asked to call and notify the hotel in advance. Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet maximum weight in kg is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).