Book your room at Château des Sept Tours
Please enter your travel dates.
Courcelles-de-Touraine hotel with a golf course
Situated in Courcelles-de-Touraine, this golf hotel is in the same region as Chateau de Langeais, Chateau du Petit-Perray, and Chateau de Villandry.
Recreational amenities at Château des Sept Tours include a golf course and a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and espresso makers, guestrooms feature safes along with minibars and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Château des Sept Tours
- At your hotel
In addition to a golf course, Château des Sept Tours features a spa tub and a seasonal outdoor pool. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This hotel offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 4 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 2
- Banquet facilities
- Golf course on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 107
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free outdoor parking
- In your room
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Espresso maker
- Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Le Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open select days
La Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Breakfast is available from room service.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golfing on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Château des Sept Tours
- When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is from 3 PM until 11 PM. Guests expecting to arrive after 11 PM are asked to call and notify the hotel in advance. Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet maximum weight in kg is 25
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).