Book your room at Mercure Tours Sud
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Standard Double Room
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
4-star hotel in Joue-les-Tours with an indoor pool
Situated in Joue-les-Tours, this hotel is close to Pole Sante Leonard de Vinci and Prieure de St-Cosme. Area attractions also include Vinci International Convention Centre and Tours Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Tours Sud features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Tours Sud
- The Overview
In addition to an indoor pool, Mercure Tours Sud provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 76
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking nearby
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 646
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- The Room
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- The Eats
Les Bretonnieres - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
In-room dining choices include lunch and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
- Out and About
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Volleyball nearby
The Fine Print for Mercure Tours Sud
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.