Book your room at Landhaus Walch
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Slopeside pension with cross-country skiing
Located in the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out pension in Innerbraz is within the vicinity of Bludenz-Braz Golf Club, Hochjoch Gondola, and Vandans-Latschau Gondola. Area attractions also include Hochjoch Ski Area and Bludenz City Museum.
With direct access to the slopes, Landhaus Walch makes guests feel at home with amenities like a complimentary breakfast and a full-service spa.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including cross-country skiing and snowshoeing and in warmer months, enjoy hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy the other amenities, including a steam room and a sauna. This mountain pension's ski shuttle will get you to the slopes in no time.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski pension also offers ski storage and a children's pool. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner hotel.
Landhaus Walch is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of floors - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Ski storage
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Free breakfast
- Full-service spa
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Ski shuttle
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Partially open bathroom
- Individually decorated
Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Recreational amenities at the pension include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, a steam room, and a children's pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Volleyball on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the pension's full-service spa. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Guests under 13 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 13
The fine print for Landhaus Walch
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2,5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2,50 per day (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night