View Similar Hotels with Better Reviews
Availability: A-VITA Viktoria Residenzen
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out access, near Seefeld Ski Area
Located connected to a shopping center, this slopeside Seefeld in Tirol apartment offers ski-in/ski-out access near Seekirch, Seefeld Ski Area, and Seefeld Golf Academy Golf Club. Local attractions also include Olympia Sport and Congress Centre and Seefeld Wildmoos Golf Course.
Ski into A-VITA Viktoria Residenzen, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge and relax in a sauna.
Guestrooms open to balconies with mountain or garden views and feature flat-screen televisions with cable channels. Other amenities include kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A-VITA Viktoria Residenzen Amenities
A-VITA Viktoria Residenzen helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and shopping on site. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the apartment's bar.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
A-VITA Viktoria Residenzen is a smoke-free property.
- Multilingual staff
- Free garage parking
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool sun loungers
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Sofa bed
- Window opens
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Separate dining area
- Double sink
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Cooking facilities
- Private bathroom
- Espresso maker
- Second bathroom
- Separate living room
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate bedroom
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Recreational amenities at the apartment include ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Sauna in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
A-VITA Viktoria Residenzen Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests need to inform the property directly, and in advance, of their approximate arrival times, using contact information in the confirmation received after booking via this website.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 65 per week, varies per unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 40-75 per day, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.