Availability: Invercargill Top 10 Holiday Park
Please enter your travel dates.
4.5-star caravan park/campground in Invercargill with free self parking
Situated in a rural location, this caravan park/campground is close to Anderson Park, Anderson Park Art Gallery, and Queens Park. Local attractions also include Southland Museum and Art Gallery.
Invercargill Top 10 Holiday Park provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), laundry facilities, a computer station, and free self parking.
Flat-screen televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchenettes, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Invercargill Top 10 Holiday Park Amenities
Invercargill Top 10 Holiday Park features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle. This Invercargill caravan park/campground also offers a garden, a picnic area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1990
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Furnished patio
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and 1 PM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Invercargill Top 10 Holiday Park Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be closed daily from 9 PM - 8 AM.Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 9 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 20
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 5 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Holiday Park property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.