Book your room at Amazon Camp
Double SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite (Quadruple)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
SuiteMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Iquitos lodge with a restaurant
Situated on a river, this lodge is close to Iquitos Plaza de Armas, Iquitos Cathedral, and Max Augustin Stadium. Nearby attractions also include Plaza 28 de Julio.
In addition to a restaurant, Amazon Camp features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a garden and a 24-hour front desk.
Guestrooms include complimentary bottled water, televisions, and bathrooms with rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Family Friendly Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
The lodge offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning.
This Iquitos lodge also offers a garden and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2012.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 1
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2011
- Number of buildings/towers - 20
- Wedding services
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Johanes Paulus II - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 9:00 AM
Check-out time is 1 PM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 4
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards only
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 10 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.