Book your room at Amazon Camp
Double SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite (Quadruple)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
SuiteMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Iquitos eco-hotel with a restaurant
Situated on a river, this eco-hotel is close to Iquitos Plaza de Armas, Iquitos Cathedral, and Max Augustin Stadium. Nearby attractions also include Plaza 28 de Julio.
In addition to a restaurant, Amazon Camp features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a garden and a 24-hour front desk.
Guestrooms include complimentary bottled water, televisions, and bathrooms with rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The eco-hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning.
This Iquitos eco-hotel also offers a garden and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2012.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 1
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2011
- Number of buildings/towers - 20
- Wedding services
In your room
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Johanes Paulus II - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Amazon Camp
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 9:00 AM
When you leave
Check-out time is 1 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 4
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards only
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the eco-hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 10 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.