Book your room at Victoria Regia Hotel
Iquitos hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated in Iquitos, this hotel is close to Plaza 28 de Julio, Iquitos Cathedral, and Iquitos Plaza de Armas.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Victoria Regia Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Victoria Regia Hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers an indoor pool, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Technology helpdesk
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Translation services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Number of floors - 5
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Poolside bar
- Year Built 1984
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movie channels
- Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Victoria Regia Hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
The Fine Print for Victoria Regia Hotel
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Minimum guest age is 21
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- We Should Mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.