Book your room at Victoria Regia Hotel
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Iquitos hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated in Iquitos, this hotel is close to Plaza 28 de Julio, Iquitos Cathedral, and Iquitos Plaza de Armas. Nearby attractions also include Max Augustin Stadium.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Victoria Regia Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Victoria Regia Hotel
At your hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers an indoor pool, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Number of floors - 5
- Free self parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Poolside bar
- Year Built 1984
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Victoria Regia Hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The fine print for Victoria Regia Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Minimum guest age is 21
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.