Availability: Hotel Europa
Hotel in Ischia near Aragonese Castle
Situated near the beach in Ischia, this hotel is close to Diocesan Museum, Pescatori Beach and Aragonese Castle. Also nearby are Castiglione Thermal Park and Museo del Mare.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Europa features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Europa Amenities
Hotel Europa features hot springs and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hot springs hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Outdoor pool
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Number of floors - 3
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1956
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking nearby, Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Europa - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Hot springs on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Boat tours on site
Hotel Europa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 6 PM.
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 19 years of age.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.