Book your room at Hipark Résidence Grenoble
Please enter your travel dates.
- Double Occupancy
Suite - non refundable
- 1 bed
Executive Suite - non refundable
- Quadruple Occupancy
Studio - non refundable
- 1 sofa bed
Family-friendly Grenoble residence with a fitness center
This family-friendly residence is located in the city center, close to WTC Grenoble, Grenoble-Bastille Cable Car, and La Caserne de Bonne. Also nearby are Dauphinois Museum and Museum of Grenoble.
Recreational amenities at Hipark Résidence Grenoble include a sauna and a fitness center. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hipark Résidence Grenoble
- At your hotel
Hipark Résidence Grenoble features a sauna and a fitness center. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 377 square feet (35 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This family-friendly residence also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hipark Résidence Grenoble is a smoke-free property.
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 111
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 9
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 377
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 35
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Separate sitting area
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Recreational amenities at the residence include a sauna and a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hipark Résidence Grenoble
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 22
- Late check-out fee: EUR 22
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.