Availability: Hôtel Le Dauphin
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Ski-in/ski-out access for fun in the snow
Located in the mountains, this Villard-de-Lans hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Gorges de la Bourne winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Vercors National Park and Golf Correncon-en-Vercors.
Ski into Hôtel Le Dauphin, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge and take advantage of amenities like ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, day beds, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Le Dauphin Amenities
Hôtel Le Dauphin features ski-in/ski-out access, tour/ticket assistance, and ski storage. 1 meeting rooms are available. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This ski hotel also offers a garden, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Day bed
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
Hôtel Le Dauphin Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:Reception is open from 7:30 AM to noon and from 2 PM to 9 PM, daily.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.83 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.