Availability: Kyriad Lyon Bourgoin Jallieu
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
TWIN ROOMMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One Double and One Single Bed Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Double roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Twin roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Bourgoin-Jallieu hotel with a bar/lounge
Situated in Bourgoin-Jallieu, this hotel is close to Isle d'Abeau Golf Club, Stade Pierre Rajon, and Chapelle Sainte-Anne. Regional attractions also include Chateau de Fallavier and Allinges Fortified Houses.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Kyriad Lyon Bourgoin Jallieu provides complimentary wireless Internet access, free parking, and multilingual staff.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include desks and complimentary bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Kyriad Lyon Bourgoin Jallieu Amenities
Kyriad Lyon Bourgoin Jallieu features a fitness center, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Kyriad Lyon Bourgoin Jallieu is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Fitness facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Kyriad Lyon Bourgoin Jallieu Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.