Book your room at Hostel & Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping
Please enter your travel dates.
Isla Holbox hostel with a restaurant
Situated in Isla Holbox, this hostel is close to Holbox Church, Holbox Baseball Park, and Holbox Lagoon Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Hostel & Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to kitchens and complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with bathrobes and complimentary bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hostel & Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping
At your hotel
Dining options at the hostel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 300 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). This Isla Holbox hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Concierge services, limo/town car service, and wedding services can be provided. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge). Guests can use the outdoor pool and health club at a partner hotel. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2011.
Hostel & Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2001
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
La Talavera - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hostel & Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 8 AM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: MXN 10 for adults and MXN 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 200 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MXN 150 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 6 years old)
- Air conditioning fee: MXN 100
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hostel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.