Availability: La Conexion del Poeta
Please enter your travel dates.
Isla Negra hostel with a bar/lounge
Situated in Isla Negra, this spa hostel is close to Pablo Neruda Museum, Isla Negra House, and Isla Negra Beach. Area attractions also include Algarrobo Municipal Stadium and Canelo Beach.
La Conexion del Poeta provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, a rooftop terrace, and a garden.
In addition to kitchens and fireplaces, guestrooms feature complimentary wireless Internet access along with coffee/tea makers and shared bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
La Conexion del Poeta Amenities
La Conexion del Poeta features a rooftop terrace, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Isla Negra hostel also offers a garden, a fireplace in the lobby, and a hair salon.
La Conexion del Poeta is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Year Built 1995
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Shared bathroom
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Second bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
La Conexion del Poeta Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hostel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.