Book your room at Hilton Garden Inn Istanbul Golden Horn
Please enter your travel dates.
One King Bed, Accessible
- One King Bed
One Queen Bed, Sea View
- One Queen Bed
Two Twin Beds, Sea View
- Two Twin Beds
One King Bed, Sea View
- One King Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Istanbul (Galata)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Istanbul (Galata), close to Halic Congress Center, Chora Church, and Rahmi M Koc Museum. Also nearby are Rahmi M. Koc Industry Museum and Golden Horn Bridge.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Garden Inn Istanbul Golden Horn features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and MP3 docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Garden Inn Istanbul Golden Horn
- The Overview
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 312 square feet (29 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. A complimentary area shuttle within 5 km is available for guests.
Hilton Garden Inn Istanbul Golden Horn is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 312
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 29
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 210
- Number of floors - 8
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Year Built 2011
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Free on-street parking
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Free on-street parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- MP3 docking station
- Down comforter
- Free movie channels
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Sofa bed size
- The Eats
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Sumac Grill Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hilton Garden Inn Istanbul Golden Horn
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: TRY 220 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: TRY 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: TRY 40 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Gold, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.