Book your room at Malabadi Beyazit Hotel
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel in Istanbul (Istanbul City Center) near Grand Bazaar
This hotel is located in Istanbul (Istanbul City Center), close to Gedikpasa Bath, Grand Bazaar, and Hippodrome. Also nearby are Cemberlitas Bath and Blue Mosque.
In addition to a coffee shop/café, Malabadi Beyazit Hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a rooftop terrace, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature jetted bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Malabadi Beyazit Hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Istanbul hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Year Built 2010
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Offsite parking discounted rates available
In your room
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Jetted bathtub
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The fine print for Malabadi Beyazit Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: TRY 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: TRY 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: TRY 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: TRY 80
- Rollaway bed fee: TRY 30 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 January to 31 December. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Malabadi Beyazit Hotel is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.