Book your room at Residence Porta Antica
Get an overview of this hotel3-star family-friendly apartment in Rovinj
This family-friendly Rovinj apartment is steps from Batana House Ecomuseum, Rovinj Town Museum, and Town Clock. Church of St. Benedict and Marsala Tita Square are also within 5 minutes.
This apartment features tour/ticket assistance and free WiFi in public areas.
All 7 apartments provide free WiFi, refrigerators, and satellite TV. Guests will also find hair dryers and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
Residence Porta Antica features tour/ticket assistance. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Year Built 2004
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HRK 150 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for HRK 30 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: HRK 7 per person, per night for adults; HRK 4 per night for guests aged 12-18 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- In-room safe fee: HRK 15 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: HRK 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: HRK 150 per night
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.