Availability: Hope Lake Lodge & Indoor Waterpark
Traditional Suite, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 6 children)
Deluxe Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 6 children)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
3.5-star hotel with a free shuttle to the slopes
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Cortland hotel is in the mountains, a short distance to winter activities such as snowmobiling. Nearby attractions also include Greek Peak Mountain Resort.
Jump on the free ski shuttle for a day on the slopes before returning to Hope Lake Lodge & Indoor Waterpark for a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities include an indoor pool and a full-service spa.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchens, and fireplaces.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hope Lake Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Amenities
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding and return when the snow melts for hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Hope Lake Lodge & Indoor Waterpark helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski equipment rentals. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
Hope Lake Lodge & Indoor Waterpark is a smoke-free property.
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Ski passes available
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Water park access (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free valet parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 4500
- Conference space size (meters) - 405
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Room service (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Hair salon
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Year Built 2009
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Limited housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Sofa bed size
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Acorn Grill - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a water park (surcharge), a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snow tubing on site
- Ziplining on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons on site
Waterfalls Spa has 2 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hope Lake Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Audubon Green Leaf Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.